The City of Cottage Grove communicates with residents, businesses, and media through a variety of methods to provide information about city services and programs, city policies, and City Council actions. The communication tools include:
- Cottage Grove Reports: The newsletter is mailed monthly to residents.
- Cottage Grove Connect: Sign up for email alerts for different city news.
- News releases: The city distributes releases to local media to keep residents informed of city news. Please email the Communications Department if you are a member of the media and want to be added to the city's distribution list.
- Parks and Recreation brochure: Published two times per year
- Social media: The city maintains multiple accounts, including:
- YouTube: The city works in partnership with SWCTC to produce a variety of videos designed to keep residents up-to-date on council actions, new programs, city happenings, and a variety of other topics, including the award-winning City Faces and My Cottage Grove video series.