Innovating Commerce Serving Communities (ICSC)
The City of Cottage Grove is open for business!
Thank you for taking time to learn about Cottage Grove at the recent Innovating Commerce Serving Communities (ICSC) Conference in Las Vegas.
We are passionate about bringing quality retail and development to our city. We make the process easy and look forward to working with you! Learn more in this video.
Cottage Grove is located in the Twin Cities metro area and is a short drive from MSP International Airport.
See below for more information about land available for lease as well as commercial, retail and redevelopment opportunities.
Available Buildings and Sites
Our Business Park is one of the fastest growing in Minnesota. It will also be home to the largest industrial development in our state: NorthPoint's Cottage Grove Logistics Center.
See the Site
Get a better view of opportunities in Cottage Grove's business park in this video.
Business Park Location
- Building Height - 45 feet
- Front Yard Setback - 40 feet
- Lot Area (minimum) - 1 Acre
- Lot Width (minimum) - 175 feet
- Maximum Building Coverage - 45%
- Parking Ratio - Based on Use
- Rear Yard Setback - 60 feet
- TIF Eligible - Yes
- Zoned - I2 and I5
The Shoppes at Cottage View is a new commercial development just off of U.S. Highway 61 and Innovation Road in Cottage Grove. It features 73 acres that can be developed for commercial use. The following information highlights infrastructure, conceptual drawings and surveys for the land:
- Aerial Photo (PDF) - Site is positioned on the corner of U.S. Highway 61 and Innovation Road.
- Concept Plan (PDF) - Lays out a general concept of how the site could be laid out with various uses.
- Declaration of Restrictions (PDF) - An agreement was reached with Wal-Mart when they purchased their land that placed certain restrictions on some of the parcels in the proposed development.
- Shoppes at Cottage View Road Layout (PDF) - The City of Cottage Grove received $3 million in federal funding for the Shoppes at Cottage View project. This funding will help pay for the construction of infrastructure to support development of the site.
- Grading Plan Parcel ID (PDF) - 22.027.21.42.0001
- Survey (PDF) - Shows existing conditions present at the site. The survey covers Parcels A, B, and C of the overall proposed development.
See the site
For general information contact:
Economic Development Director Gretchen Larson
City of Cottage Grove
Email Gretchen Larson
For purchase information and pricing contact:
Gerry Herringer, Site Owner
The City of Cottage Grove has multiple redevelopment opportunities available, including approximately 6 highly visible acres at the city's northern gateway at Highway 61 and 80th Street.
See the Site
Get a better look at the city's Gateway North area in this video.