The City of Cottage Grove communicates with residents, businesses, and media through a variety of methods to provide information about city services and programs, city policies, and City Council actions. The communication tools include:
- Cottage Grove Reports - newsletter is mailed monthly to residents (with their water bill)
- Parks and Recreation Brochure - published two times per year
- Social Media - the city maintains multiple accounts, including City Facebook, Police Facebook, Fire Facebook, Parks and Recreation Facebook, River Oaks Facebook, City Twitter, and City Instagram
- News Releases The City distributes releases to local media to keep residents informed of City news. Please contact the communications department if you are a member of the media and want to be added to the City's distribution list.
- YouTube | The city works in partnership with SWCTC to produce a variety of videos designed to keep residents up-to-date on council actions, new programs, city happenings, and a variety of other topics, including the award-winning City Faces and My Cottage Grove video series.