The City Cottage Grove makes use of social media as a means to provide two-way communication between the City and members of the public. The City of Cottage Grove currently communicates via Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- City of Cottage Grove Facebook page
- Cottage Grove Recreation and Ice Arena Facebook page
- Cottage Grove River Oaks Golf Course Facebook page
- Cottage Grove Police Department Facebook page
- Cottage Grove Fire and EMS Department Facebook page
- City of Cottage Grove Twitter
- City of Cottage Grove Instagram
Social Media Policy
The City welcomes participation comments from the public on these sites. Once posted, the City reserves the right to delete comments that:
- contain vulgar language
- are personal attacks of any kind
- are offensive
- target or disparage any ethnic, racial or religious group.
- are spam
- include sales/promotion of goods or services, or links to other sites
- are clearly off-topic
- conduct or encourage illegal activity
- promote services, products or political organizations
- infringe on copyrights or trademarks
City of Cottage Grove has the right to reproduce any pictures or videos posted to this site in any of its publications or websites or any other media outlets and has the right to quote any comments or suggestions left by users.
The City of Cottage Grove’s use of external social media website is provided as a public service. The City of Cottage Grove disclaims liability for ads, videos, promoted content or comments accessible from any external website. The responsibility for external content or comments rests with the organizations or individuals providing them. Any inclusion of external content or comments does not imply endorsement by the City of Cottage Grove. The City reserves the right to delete any postings that are obscene, vulgar, threatening, contain profanities or show the City or its residents in a negative manner.
Please note that the comments expressed on City’s social networking sites do not reflect the opinions or positions of the City of Cottage Grove, its employees or elected officials.
View social media policy as a PDF