August 11, 2020 Update - City Launches New, Online Utility Bill Payment System
The City has launched a new and improved bill pay service with a user-friendly portal and more features than before to view and pay bills online—for free! In addition to being able to pay online, you’ll also have the option to Pay by Phone 24/7 and/or sign up for Pay by Text to receive notifications and pay via text message. It is easy to make an online payment, simply visit cottagegrovemn.gov/utilitybill to get started. You will need to reregister before you are able to make your next utility bill payment. Online payment highlights include:
- View and pay your bill online anytime with credit/debit card or e-check
- Schedule a payment for a future date
- Securely store payment information for a faster experience
- Receive notifications and payment confirmation via email
You can also save time by setting up auto pay. To pay by phone or check your balance at any time, simply call 1-844-855-0025. If you have questions regarding your account, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a prompt reply.
- Money Order (payable to the City of Cottage Grove)
- Check (payable to the City of Cottage Grove)
- Recurring automatic payment
You can drop off your payment at one of the the drop boxes located at:
- City Hall, 12800 Ravine Parkway S,
- Cub Foods, 8690 E. Point Douglas Road
Contact: Dar Hintz, Utility Billing Customer Service Rep, 651-458-2831, email@example.com
Refund Policy Our policy is not to issue refunds for online credit card payments. However, if you have a question concerning your payment and / or wish to inquire about a potential refund, please call 651-458-2831.
- Information regarding your credit card
- Information regarding your bank account
Your credit card and banking information is private and will be provided only to you and to those people who need to know it in order to process your payment. This may include City employees, employees of applicable financial institutions, and other third-party service providers.