The Parks and Recreation Department provides opportunity for exclusive use of community park facilities, shelters, and buildings for parties, gatherings, and other special occasions. View a map of all Cottage Grove Paths and Parks. A copy of the map is also available at City Hall, Ice Arena and Public Works. Parks are open each day from 6:00am-10:30 p.m.
Covid Update RE: Rentals
Rental Forms maybe submitted for review
- Rentals must adhere to the MN Dept Health Group Size Guildelines
- All rentals must agree to an additional COVID-19 waiver in addition to the Reservation Polices below
- To view complete waiver (PDF) - Click Here
Rental Forms - 2020
Park Buildings & Shelters
Cottage Grove has several park buildings that are available for rent. Each building is equipped with indoor restrooms, electricity, and water.
Park Building Addresses
- Hamlet Park Building, 8883 Hamlet Road S.
- Hearthside Park Building, 8245 Hearthside Road S.
- Highlands Park Building, 6975 Idsen Avenue S.
- Kingston Park, 9195 75th Street S.
- Old Cottage Grove Park Building, 7500 Langly Avenue S.
- Peter Thompson Park Building, 6327 Highland Hills Blvd.
- Pine Tree Valley Park Building, 8432 Indian Blvd. S.
- Woodridge Building, 9000 90th Street S.
- Hamlet Park, 8883 Hamlet Road S., seats 70
- Hardwood Park, 6909 Hardwood Avenue S., seats 10
- Highlands Park, 6975 Idsen Avenue S., seats 30
- Kingston Park Picnic Shelter (west), 9195 75th Street S., seats 16
- Lamar Fields, 7025 Lamar Avenue S., seats 40
- Nina's Park, 7738 Ideal Avenue S., seats 10
- Oakwood Park, 7851 Harkness Avenue S., seats 50
- West Draw Park, 7050 Meadow Grass Avenue S., seats 30