If you are moving and need to set up/transfer service please call 651-458-2831

The Public Works Department provides water turn-off and turn-on service throughout the year. This service may be required for plumbing repairs or if there is a risk of freezing pipes.  Please click the link below to learn how to schedule this service, or call Public Works at 651-458-2808 for more information. 

Water Turn Off Procedures
Water Turn Off Form
Water Turn On Form