Description : The part-time cook positions at River Oaks Golf Course include days, nights and weekends and require excellent customer service and presentation of food and beverages in the Clubhouse. This position is responsible for the preparation of all food menu and specialty items within the Clubhouse.
- Starting Pay: $13 to $15 per hour, plus tips for banquet events
- Application Deadline: Open until 3/29/2019 at 3:00 p.m.
Essential Job Functions
- Prepare all menu and specialty items according to standard recipes and processes.
- Maintain kitchen and prep area in a sanitary and organized fashion.
- Responsible for keeping food products up to River Oaks standards.
- Accountable for all food items and stock.
- Responsible for knowledge and practice of all applicable laws concerning the service and preparation of food products, including health code and OSHA regulations.
- Responsible for keeping food line stocked and prepped at all times.
- Accountable for food stock and cost control.
- One year of cooking experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must have a demonstrated knowledge of food and culinary practices.
- Must have ability to work well with others in a fast paced environment.
- Must have the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with elected officials, employees and the public.
Download an application or pick one up at City Hall, 12800 Ravine Parkway S.
Deadline for Applying : Mar 29, 2019 03:00 PM